Blockogy is about creating awareness of blockchain technology. We help educate the market on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. We know it will create a whole new wave of innovation in the coming years, and we are just at the beginning.
YOU can be a part of this.
Share your expertise with our rapidly growing user base.
If you have thoughts, expertise, opinions, or really useful information you want to share then we let you do it through Blockogy.com. It’s completely free to submit your expertise, as long as it meets our guidelines.
Blockchain | Cryptocurrency | Smart Contracts | Blockchain Security
Is your expertise….
- …greater than 600 words?
- …your own, and not somebody else’s?
- …really expertise? (you’re not babbling are you?)
- …providing insightful information for the audience?
- …about blockchain and cryptocurrency technology?
If you ticked all the above then congrats, your submission has a good chance of being posted on Blockogy.com.
Now, make sure that you:
- include a headline.
- include a feature image
- include your bio information
- You can have up to 2 links in your expertise post and 1 in your bio, that’s a total of 3.
- The link in your bio must be linked to your main blog/website/author/social profile/or email, and not another post or product.
- Note any conflicts of interest that you may have if posting about specific currencies, products, or investments.
- We don’t accept scams. We will report you if we find your product is a scam. We’ll also do our best to let our social media channels, and user base know of the scam.
- Only include images that you have rights to or that are available under creative commons license. Be sure to include image credits and links. If you don’t have images, let us know.
- Submit a Google Doc or Office Word attachment when you submit
- We have the last say though. Your post may not get approved for reasons we deem unfit, speak to use and we can discuss it further.
- Note: We’ll respond as quickly as we can to your email, but due to time constraints, we aren’t always able to provide feedback on rejected stories. We get a lot of submissions, and we publish only the best. But read on…
Send your expertise to firstname.lastname@example.org